Have you ever felt spiritually attacked, or thought a loved one was? I felt like it once. It was a terrible few months. It was so dreadful that I will not write in specific terms. I must protect characters of this tale.
I will share that I reacted holistically.
- I conferenced with a medical doctor. She did not prescribe drugs.
2. We consulted a licensed counselor. She did give me some good tips.
3. I called on my spiritual family, and asked dear ones to pray for us. My close friends and neighbors came over with oil for annointing, and did a PRAYER WALK in and around my house. We ordered evil out the doors and windows literally, and declared who the master of the home was.
4. I posted scriptures ALL OVER THE HOUSE so that every where we looked, God’s word was speaking.
5. I played Christian music strategically and it was a soothing balm to our souls.
6. I prayed all day and I got up at night and prayed… crying, laying on of hands, pouring my heart out to my Father and spreading my petitions before Him asking for healing and restoration.
It did come. All was healed and restored.
During that time almost 10 years ago, my family adopted the HABIT of praying together every morning on the way to school. To this day, we do this.
What Satan intends for evil, our Lord will turn around and use for good.
Now when you have time, I recommend you come back and follow this link to my sister Stacey Well’s blog. She will get you ready to face the front lines every day that the Master calls, and she will let you in on some sly observations and insights…A Word From the Lord About Spiritual Armor